Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1

Starting 2012 out with one goal in mind - HEALTH.  Physical, mental, emotional... the whole nine yards.  While I've already completed a couple 13.1 races, what I really want, is to RUN a race.  So, my 1st goal is the Go! St. Louis 5k in April. Granted, I'm still on the mend from throwing my back out last Tuesday while lifting a car off a small trapped toddler... lugging myself off the floor at Miss Pattie's small taste of Hell, so there isn't a whole lot I can do for physical activity right now.  But, I can start small. Today, I'll drink my last soda. Tomorrow, no more soda caffinated soda for a week. That should be enough time for a decent detox & then I can see if I've managed to not kill anyone. LOL!  I'll keep you posted!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment